What does Vayu Siddhi mean? It means a master of breath. Study the material offered on this video course and your breathing can become a well spring, a main source for tapping the tremendous life force within you. Like Hanuman, the loyal servant of Ram, your breath can become a formidable ally, a most devoted friend that guides you further into the beloved practice of Ashtanga Yoga. Through practice may you attain Vayu Siddhi, perfection of breathing and go inwards to Self.
In presenting this material I aim to transform your ideas about the role that your breath can play in your daily practice, to see how the consciousness that you develop through breath awareness leads you into the greater spiritual context of your life. I aim to set your imagination ablaze on the vital subject of breathing as your principal source of Self knowledge.
The first 9 videos are a set of breathing practices that will help you better understand how to breath in your asana practice, give you a strong foundation for learning pranayama and form the beginning steps to working with the Sri K Pattabhi Jois’s Ashtanga Pranayama sequence.
The first 6 videos introduce you to the Ashtanga Pranayama sequence by giving you step by step, detailed instruction in each of the five pranayama’s that make up the sequence. You can study each pranayama separately or all at the same time with the Full Instructed Pranayama Sequence.
The last 6 videos is where you can practice each pranayama separately without instruction or you can practice the entire thirty plus minute Ashtanga Pranayama Sequence without instruction.
1) Once you purchase the course you will receive a message from VHX with a link to your videos. The email will be sent to the email address you input at checkout so make sure you choose an email you frequently use. If you don't see the email in your inbox please make sure to check your spam folder.
2) You can stream or download the course.
3) To download a video, click on the bottom left hand corner of each individual video and you'll see a download button. Unfortunately, you can only download one video at a time.
4) If you purchase the video Series plus Physical Book, the book will be shipped to you.
5) If you purchase the video series plus Ebook, you'll receive an email with a downloadable version of the book.